Wednesday 19 August 2009

The Planet of Souls

With grand designs finished and all ready for release (Bar actually being uploaded) today I decided to start looking at the second of this years four specials 'The Planet of Souls'. I virtually wrote this and Grand Designs together and so I actually have 90% of the footage for the episode already exported from the movies game and ready to play about with in iMovie.

As for a release date I have absolutely no idea. School term starts in less than a fortnight now and I have lots of lesson planning and preparation to do but I hope to aim for November kind of time.

The planet of souls does excite me because one of the first scenes I did for it in the movies(stunts and effects) was the cliffhanger at the very end and even though I do say so myself it plays out fantastically and hopefully is a complete shock and although it might not be obvious from Grand Designs there is an overarching plan to the four episodes.

Meanwhile...We have the announcement on Friday about the release of Grand Designs to look forward to and then of course the actual episode itself.

No comments: