Monday 7 June 2010

What Next?

Over the course of the 'mid season' break I shall be making a number of announcements. I am yet to fully decide what to do about series 2 of Christel Doctor Who, whilst I know that there will be a series 2 I am now airing towards not doing it until next year, the main reason for this is simply that as much fun as series 1 has been to make it has been very time consuming.

I shall also be showing two 'mid-season coming soon' trailers over the course of the next few weekends which is something to look forward to.

Plus I am very excited to announce that the Christel Doctor Who Christmas special will now be a two-part story. As well as this I have finalised plans for, and done a majority of the writing for, a Christel Doctor Who spin-off series to air after series 1 has finished, so keep checking back for information on that as well.

I wonder yet whether anybody has also figured out the story arc or plot lines for the finale. I would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this and shall be writing a post about it later on in the week, remember, the impossible times are coming...


No comments: