Sunday 5 September 2010

Episode 13, Legend of a Timelord

I am pleased to announce that the final episode of Christel Doctor Who Series 1 is now ready to air. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody involved for their support and I hope you enjoy the final episode.

I ended up uploading it to youtube as Veoh was playing up again and I actually think it comes through in better quality from youtube anyway.


Part 1




Part 2



Be sure to keep checking back over the next few days and weeks for more news and announcements including ARNIE series 1 and other planned Christel Doctor Who related projects. Thanks again and enjoy...

EDIT - I have just noticed that the opening credits actually say the wrong episode name. My apologies for this. It will be corrected at some point in the future.

No comments: