Sunday 13 November 2011

You NEED to see this...

A few days ago I posted a review of episodes 2 and 3 of Burkeys Doctor Who series. As you will know if you are a long time Christel fan Burkey is a long time supporter and friend of the series and I am imploring you to head over to his blog and support that as well as you do Christel Doctor Who.

I can personally guarantee that he has some great episodes coming up because as script editor for the series I have had the privilege to read some of what is to come. So I urge you, whilst there is a lull in Christel Doctor Who news and activity you have the perfect opportunity to head over the The Writers Blog and check the three episodes that Burkey has produced so far. I shall be linking them here later in the week for you to see but I know he would really appreciate the traffic to his blog.

No comments: