Sunday 8 January 2012

The Specials...Special Edition.

As you all know by now Christel Doctor Who actually started way back in 2009 with four special episodes featuring the 10th Doctor. As series 3 closed out in December I rewatched the specials and saw just how old they had become, even in the three years that they have been released. My intention is to "pull a Lucas" and re-master them. I want to bring them up to date with the CURRENT look and quality of the series and as I now have a working(ish) version of the movies I may even add in some small bonus scenes that I had originally planned but never had the knowledge to produce.

This is really my first project for this year and will be something I will get to work on straight away. As preperation for moving in that direction for future projects, I may even look into voice actors for the episodes, but that I will have to confirm later and it will only happen if I get oodles of time.

No comments: