Tuesday 3 April 2012

"Out of Time" still 'on time'

Although I haven't released much information about the first CDW 2012 special "out of time" I can confirm that the episode is still nicely on track and should be ready for release as scheduled on April 15th, which is now under 2 weeks away!

I have 50% of the episode filmed and the pre-title sequence is now rendered in iMovie ready to receive the rest of the episode once it is finished and moved across to my laptop for post-production. The 2012 episodes will not feature the new logo however, I am saving that for series 4 next year. Instead, they will feature a title sequence and logo based loosely on the original CDW title sequence from the 2009 episodes.

I hope to have a trailer for Out of Time ready soon, so be sure to keep checking back for that throughout the course of the week.

No comments: