Saturday 9 June 2012

FIrst Post Christel Doctor Who Project Takes Shape...

Although I have firm plans for Christel Doctor Who through to series 6 I am now beginning to think about the possibility of bringing some of my other long held ideas and dreams to the computer screen, which would ultimately happen after, dare I say it, Christel Doctor Who is put to bed.

The first of these ideas is one that has tentatively been bandying around in the back of my head for many years and has gone through a number of different iterations since then. One day I hope to be able to produce a feature length "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" film. I (must have been one of the only people) actually liked the film adaption of the popular comic series when it was released in 2003 and since then have been toying with an idea for a rough sequel/reboot.

I should point out that the furthest I have ever got with this idea is a 10 page script that I then canned numerous times. But now I have seen the Avengers (inspiration much?) and am beginning to get to grips with Moviestorm it is something that I am beginning to think about again. By the way, when I say feature length, I mean it. Although not the 2 hours and 30 that the Avengers lasted.

No comments: