Monday 9 July 2012

Series 4 Update

With CDW series 4 news coming relatively regularly now I thought I would update you on the general state of the series and the progress that I making with the production.

Writing:
I am writing at least 9 of the 14 episodes, although this could rise to 10. I have finished writing all of the episodes that I had assigned myself for the first half and signed these scripts off. So that's episodes 1,2,3,6 and 7 written and ready. For the second of the series I am writing 5 episodes as well. I have finished episodes 8 and 12 and started episode 9. Episodes 13 and 14 will form the two part finale to the series and I have not started these yet. Here is a general run down of the series lineup so far.

First Half
1. Captinfranko - Finished
2. Captinfranko - Finished
3. Captinfranko - Finished
4. Burkey - Writing
5. PreTitleSequence - Writing
6. Captinfranko - Finished
7. Captinfranko - Finished

Second Half
8. Captinfranko - Finished
9. Captinfranko -Writing
10. Blink - Writing
11. JR Mortimer - Writing
12. Captinfranko - Finished
13. Captinfranko -Not Started
14.  Captinfranko -Not Started

Actors:
Edward Gore (Doctor), John Ryan (Fletcher) and Hannah Ray (Mystus) have been cast for some time now and I am pleased to say that I have recently sent the first scripts to them to begin recording their lines. This is really a momentous time for the series. Voice actors are indeed coming to Christel Doctor Who!


Visuals:
I've been playing about with the visuals since I got Moviestorm but I have also been working hard as well. I have completed the 12th Doctors new outfits (Spoilers!) AND the new Console room. 

So overall things are coming along nicely. I hope to have the first set-reports in the coming months and will then think about putting a trailer together after that. My focus now switches to getting Centerpoint ready for its November 11th release.


No comments: