Monday 1 October 2012

The New League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Today I am rolling out one of my "other" projects, starting today with one of my long held ideas; A feature animated film entitled "The New League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". The film will be a rough sequel to the 2002 film starring Sean Connery and be animated and voiced using Moviestorm.

This is of course a very big project and so as far as a deadline goes I have tentatively penciled in August 28th 2016 as a release date, but this will probably change as I begin to push forward with the project.

Below is the now official logo for the film as well as a tease at one of the new members of the league. I shall be releasing more information about the characters that will feature in the story as I develop the project more.



Due to the size and scale of the project I shall also be looking to get a number of different people involved and will soon be "advertising" for different roles including those to do with music, special fx and scripting.

No comments: