Tuesday 28 July 2009

Welcome to Christel Films

Welcome to the new blog for Christel Films! I have finally got round to launching this blog and from here I hope to spread the word of Christel Doctor Who and share with everybody all the work that I am doing.



The site will be added to and built up over the coming weeks and months and hopefully should be ready for the launch of my fan series somewhere close to November time. The series will kick off with four animated specials in the same way as the BBC are doing with the real Doctor Who.

To animate the series I am using the Movies Stunts and Effects game from Lionhead Studios for the mac and doing post production with iMovie. There are a few trailers that have already been uploaded to youtube and they will be linked here very soon. Enjoy!


No comments: