Saturday 29 August 2009

2 Days to go! (Or Perhaps Not!)

With only two days to go to the launch of grand designs I am still yet to really figure out how much interest is out there and who is reading this website (Plus I really want to avoid being one of those annoying people who just advertise on cboxes). Therefore I propose a challenge to anybody reading this. If, and this is a big if, if I get at least 15 comments on this post then I will upload the episode early and release it Sunday night(30/8/09) instead of Monday morning(31/8/09). They must be genuine comments and any spam will just be removed.

The challenge is set.

I also apologise that some may not see this a 'treat' in the same vain as the others but I thought it might be fun to do. If it works you get to see the episode early.

No comments: