Saturday 8 August 2009

Coming Soon...

Just a quick post to keep people informed of what is happening in the next couple of weeks. I have nearly finished the first episode now and although I would like to think people will like it I'm trying to spread the word as much as possible so that I can get lots of feedback when the episode does finally 'air'.

With regards as a release date yet I am not making any promises I am still working at tweaking the look and sound of the episode and will have to start lesson planning for the new school year soon so I wont make any definite dates until I know that I can stick to them.

I can say though that there will be another two trailers before the release of 'Grand Designs' and that one of them will be coming within the next fortnight. Plus I have also made some asthetic changes to the site moving the links to the episodes up and adding permanent links to my three favourite who sites. Enjoy!

No comments: