Tuesday 29 September 2009

The Planet of Souls - 2 Days to Go

In a change of approach from Grand Designs I have not done count down posts to the release date but instead I want to try and publicise the specials a bit more on other sites so that I can ensure people are visiting this. Therefore prior to the release of Planet of Souls on Thursday October 1st 2009 I ask whether anybody reading this would be kind enough to help with some promotion of some sorts of would know of a way to make the sight known of. I don't want to be one of those annoying people clogging up c-boxes with advertisments.

Tomorrow I will post the mock-up of the DVD case that I have done for the Planet of Souls and then of course post the episode live on here on Thursday. Thank you for contiuing to visit.

No comments: