Monday 26 October 2009

Children in Need Night News!


To coincide with the preview of the Real Doctor Who Xmas special being shown on Children in Need I am also going to be releasing some new info on the night of November 20th, one night before the release of Day of the Daleks.

On said night I shall release schedule information for series one of Christel Doctor Who (Starting 2010) as well as the names of the first 'block' of episodes that I am now writing.

If that isn't enough for you then don't panic. The very next day the third Christel Doctor Who special Day of the Daleks will be released and then on the 22nd of November I will announce the release date of the final special (Endgame) and give a special sneak peek into the grand finale before series 1 kicks off in 2010.

Thank you all again so much for the support that has come my way over the last few months and to have reached 1000 hits was truly amazing. PLease continue to spread the word and keep visiting.


No comments: