Sunday 11 October 2009

Progress Report


My apologies that there has been a bit of a low recently in any Christel Doctor Who news but I have been busy beavering away at cutting and editing the final two specials. I have day of the daleks at a point where it is about 75-80% complete and should be ready mid November time.

Endgame, the final of the four specials still runs to well over 25 minutes and I want to try and get it down to at least 20 minutes to avoid people loosing track of the story. However with any luck it should be out in December.

As for Series 1 which will be released next year I have now finalised the arc for the 13 episodes and I am at the early stages of writing the first 5 stories. I'm planning to release the episodes every week before having a mid-series two or three week break and then finishing the rest of the series.

For Now thanks to everyone for their continued support, by the looks of the hit counter on the site I might hit 1000 views soon and that would be fantastic.

No comments: