Saturday 14 November 2009

2010 and beyond...


Following the release of the third of my four doctor who specials for this year (entitled Day of the Daleks) I shall be announcing my plans for Christel Doctor Who series one in 2010. However that is not all that there is to look forward to in 2010.

During January of next year I shall begin bringing together alot of the content for other projects that I have written, filmed or animated over the years and although the intention was to showcase that on this blog I have decided that I want to leave this site exclusively to all things Christel Doctor Who. I already have Doctor Who : Salvation running as a side project on here and with series one coming in 2010 I dont want to overcrowd the blog.

Therefore I shall be launching a new blog for my other projects and content under the name of C3 films. The idea is that it will become the 'umbrella corporation' for my other projects and that Christel films will be devoted just to Doctor Who. To give you some idea of some of the stuff that I have done over the years and what will be eventually be appearing on my the C3 Film site...

I have written three of my own full length scripts for a (fictional) trilogy of warhammer 40k films and written a story arc for 6 mini episodes of the Matrix that are post-neo. I have also done scripts for Batman short films and have half a script for a superman vs batman film. I have also dabbled (lbeit it with varying success) in stop-motion animation of legos and at one point had a script written for a sequel to the force unleashed game. More news on C3 films soon but for now the countdown to Day of the Daleks and the big finale continues, remember just 7 days to go...

No comments: