Friday 20 November 2009

Day of the Daleks : 1 Day to go

With just one day to go until the release of Day of the Daleks I am today releasing the promised information about series 1. I can now confirm that I hope to premiere series one in early march of 2010 and then show the epiosdes weekly like the real doctor who. Im looking at the first week in march for the release but at the moment can make no solid promises.

I can confirm that the first 6 episodes of the series are now all but written and the names I shall reveal below....

s1.1 - New Beginnings
s1.2 - Sins of the Fathers
s1.3 - Prince of the West
s1.4 - Adam and Eve
s1.5 - Flight of the Evangelists
s1.6 - A.R.N.I.E

It will be after episode six that the series then has a mid-season break of five or six weeks before resuming june july time approximately.

In terms of the overall story there is a story arc that I have tried to weave into all of the stories and it even gets a refference in the final special of this year "Endgame".

The series one mini-site has also been updated.

No comments: