Tuesday 29 December 2009

How would I do the End of Time Part 2 (part2)?

A few days ago I wrote how I would have written the end of time two part two based on what was seen in part one. Today I shall clear up what would have happened to Donna, Wilf and the head of the timelords (Timohy Dalton).

Timothy Dalton's Character
If I had written this episode this would be Rassilon. The timelords resurrected the Master and so why not Rassilon? He was after all the creator of timelord society and who better to lead them in a war against the Daleks. He would then make the Doctor and the Master fight-it out in a duel to the death to see which one gets to live as he believes they have both committed cardinal sins (The Doctor trying to destroy Gallifrey and the Master running away to Utopia).

Wilf
I would have Wilf go with the Doctor to Gallifrey and help fight off the master race as it invaded. I wouldn't have him killed, although think RTD will. He would actually end up marrying Romana and living with her on Gallifrey, helping to rebuild the timelord race and embed human qualities into what has clearly become corrupt.

Donna
I would not have Donna as a main main character instead I would use her remembering at the end of part one as a sub plot. This would be a race against time for the Doctor to try and solve all the other problems before she burns out and dies. When he manages to do so she has a small moment as the Doctor-Donna again and then he wipes her mind permanently.

Jack, Rose and the Other Companions
I dont really think they are necessary again but this is one of the areas that I wouldnt falter that far from what is going to be done. We can pretty safely say that the intention is for the doctor to visit rose and the like before he regenerates and this would be their use here. I would turn this into a real tear-jerker before the regeneration...the doctor sees all of his old companions starting their new lives and then he does his.

I hope you have enjoyed this little insight. Its just based on my ideas and like I said at the very start I have NO IDEA what is going to happen in the end of time part 2 (even though I wish I did). Again, comment, debate as you wish and be on the lookout for more Christel Doctor Who content coming up for new years.

No comments: