Monday 22 February 2010

Sad Sad News!

Today I learnt something very sad in terms of Doctor Who blogs. Jess, the creator of Planet gallifrey.blogspot.com is leaving the site. I am sure that this blog needs no introduction to all well travelled whovian bloggers and in turn this will come as very sad news. Speaking from a personal viewpoint I found Planet Gallifrey the very first time I did a search for Doctor Who on the internet and ever since then I have had it either bookmarked or linked and Indeed until the weekend it will continue to be linked on this site...After that I'm removing it. I pretty much visited it every day for who news and stories and found it a refreshing link to not only the new series' but the old doctors as well.

In honour of Planet Gallifrey and indeed its creator Jess the new trailer for Christel Doctor Who Series 1 that I shall show on Saturday will be dedicated to Jess and the blog. It was that blog that inspired me to start my own and so I thought it only fitting to show my appreciation.

No comments: