Wednesday 3 February 2010

What to expect in February

Although February is now a few days old I am posting now to tell you what will be winging your way Christel Doctor Who wise this February. So here is a run down of what to expect and (roughly) when to expect it...

- A new series 1 trailer (Late February)
- Main character biographies (mid to late Feb)
- Episode synopsis for Episode 1 (Next Few Days)
- Episode synopsis for Episodes 2 and 3 (Mid and then late Feb)
- Plus a competition announcement with a very special prize. (Late Feb)

The competition is something that I have been toying with the idea of for a while and although at the moment Im not going to give much away I can tell you that it will be to do with Christel Doctor Who Series 2 (Yes I know series 1 isnt even out yet) which I do have ideas for already, and if series 1 is enough of a success I plan to release next year.

In the meantime, thanks for continuing to visit, sorry for the recent downtime and keep spreading the word (please).

No comments: