Monday 26 April 2010

Episode 3 - Prince of the West Snippets

With episode three released this weekend I am posting with the regular snippets post to hopefully whet appetites and the like. I also hope to post either tomorrow or Wednesday with the pre-credits sequence just to gauge opinion on the new subtitle lengths. After comments about the first two episodes I have attempted to put the subtitles up for longer; anyway snippets...

1. After having a wardrobe update Tabitha has an encounter with a sleazy sheriff.

2. Then promptly staggers back to the TARDIS a little less worse for wear.

3. Look closely and you will Timothy has his own sonic screwdriver.

4. Its the Wild West, I simply had to do a shootout, but not how you might think.

5. You may want to listen very closely to the prophecy made at the end of the episode.

Episode 3 - Prince of the West

Episode Preview


1 comment:

Blink said...

Interesting snippets - I look forward to the prophecy!