Saturday 10 April 2010

Series 1 : 7 Days to Go

Although it has seemed such a long time since I announced the launch date of the series back in January there is no only a week to go until Christel Doctor Who Series 1 is with us. Episode 1, entitled New Beginnings will premiere on christelfilms.blogspot.com at around 7pm on Saturday 17th April...I say about because it all depends on upload speeds on the day.

As far as the rest of the series is concerned I shall then be releasing an episode every week until taking an Amerian syle mid series break of four weeks between episode 6 and 7. The idea of doing this was borne out of the fact that I needed time to write and animate the episodes and so that I could make improvements to storylines and episodes later in the series once people had seen the first few. As I write this I am finishing the script for episode 5 and this week I shall begin fine tuning episode 6, which willl be a bit of a special if all goes to plan.

I also had it confirmed this week that I shall be writing an episode for series 2 of Dan Harma's Doctor Who Series 4b project, (Here) The episode is entitled Ghosts in the Machine and I am very excited to have my work featured in another series. In return Dan has also expressed an interest in writing for Christel Doctor Who Series 2 so watch this space.

On a final note I am still checking the competition entries and will announce the winner on Monday, thank you again to all entrants.

No comments: