Monday 14 June 2010

A.R.N.I.E To have his own series!


I was going to leave announcing this until the weekend but I may not be able to post then and so thought I would make the announcement now. I am pleased to announce that Christel Doctor Who will officially get its own spin-off this winter in the shape of a six episode series for the character of ARNIE, introduced in episode 6 of Christel Doctor Who (entitled, ARNIE).

The first series will feature two two-part stories and then two standalone stories and cover ARNIE's journey as he tries to uncover the story of his past as well as who made him and where he is from. ARNIE will be joined by a regular companion but more on this is to come at a later date. I have written all of the six episodes and the plan is for them to be approximately 8 minutes each and presented in a comic book style.

Obviously with this being a spin off from Christel Doctor Who the idea is that it develops the character of ARNIE and so intially the Doctor, Tabitha or Timothy will not appear, however thats not to say they wont in the future if the series takes off.

I have intended this to happen from the very start and I actually have a two series story arc planned out for ARNIE. Hoepfully series one will go into production in the summer after Christel Doctor Who series 1 is finished and then premiere on Christelfilms.blogspot.com in the early winter. Keep checking back for more news as it happens.




No comments: