Saturday 31 July 2010

DanHarma, Paris and Episode 11…

…is not the title of episode 12, although it would be quite something. There are a number of things to talk about so I shall get started…

Firstly, I am posting to inform everybody that I am actually going away for a week. Me and the fiancé are off to Paris until Friday August 6th for a break so there will be no posts during that time.

This will also mean that episode 11 (Where the Dark Things Play) will be delayed until I return from my holidaying. It is approximately 65-70% complete and I am not going to have time to finish it before returning home.

On the subject of episode 11 I now have some very very exciting news to reveal. DanHarma is the writer of THE BEST Doctor Who script series I have ever read, entitled Doctor Who Series 4b it follows the adventures of the 10th Doctor between The Waters of Mars and The end of time part one, you MUST check it out.

One of the characters in his series is called Diana Malsaint and I can now exclusively reveal that she will be appearing in episode 11 of Christel Doctor Who. Now as you know if you watch this series and/or read this blog I am all about story arcs and so by including Diana Malsaint in this episode I can start to develop a story arc that will ultimately build into something very special next year. It is a project that me and Dan are constantly in contact about and one that I am also very excited about. You see, no need to fear, Series 2 is shaping up to be a belter!

I must say on this note a big thank you to DanHarma (Link) for allowing me to use his character and implore you all once again to read his blog and scripts…as I do to watch episode 11 when it comes out.

No comments: