Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Helsinki Incident Plot Snippets

Episode 8, The Helsinki Incident is due out at the weekend and here is the obligatory mid-week post with the plot snippets and episode info. I have taken a slightly different approach to this episode in an attempt to cut the workload that the series has created. For this two part story I have not written a script as I usually do for the episodes, instead I have drafted out the main plot points and character quotes that need to be included and then created the episode around these notes. It is an experiment I am trying and if it works will have no noticeable effect on the quality of the episodes but will have a positive effect on my workload.

Here are the snippets, enjoy...

1). Ah yes the call from mr Churchill, this was always planned, imagine how I cursed when it happened on the BBC. Honestly, I did not copy it.

2). World War II at its worst, some in depth fighting and pretty gruesome stuff.

3). There is a slightly different design to the head of the cybermen, the reason for which will come out in the two parter.

4). Fighting for the "Last piece of their being" ohh now that might be worth remembering.

5). The cliffhanger is a damage limitation excercise on the behalf of the Doctor.

No comments: