Wednesday 14 July 2010

Series 1 Finale - SO EXCITED!!


Its not that far away now you know. Very soon the two part finale to my first animated series of Doctor Who will play out on this very blog and I must say that I am very excited! The reason from my excitement is borne out of the fact that I have just finished the script to episode 11. This means that the only two episodes left to focus on are 12 and 13, aka, the finale. I now have all the pieces in place and just have to make sure that I include everything and then keep the episodes running smoothly; so ask me again in a couple of weeks if I am still looking forward to the finale.

I hope people have picked up on the majority of the hints and story pieces. On the other hand I also hope nobody has worked it out completely...that would be a disaster! I must admit to having already written the actual ending a number of times over as I feel it is important to know where my story is going and how I am going to tie all the pieces together.

My apologies for the random nature of this post, but I simply had to share the overall excitement that I am feeling at the moment. I can't wait for you all to see the finale and tell me what you think.

P.S. Episode 9, the Metal Legion is out this weekend.

No comments: