Sunday 15 August 2010

The Finale

So episode 11 has aired (and is still below if you haven't seen it shame on you) and the first glimpse of what has been planned all the way along has been shown. Hopefully it is now clear why I could not reveal the title of episode 12 until now, it would have given far too much away.

I am hoping that episode 12 should be ready to air within the week and then episode 13 will follow hopefully quite soon after as I am attempting to make the two episodes together. I am now taking the time to review the scripts very carefully to make sure nothing is left out and to make sure everything makes sense.

I can promise a roller-coaster ride for the finale and I what believe will be some unexpected twists and turns. I shall be posting later in the week with the plot snippets for episode 12 so be sure to check back for that.

No comments: