Sunday 26 September 2010

This week on Christel Films...

First off I must apologise for the lack of posts recently. I am currently writing the Christel Doctor Who Christmas Special and the first series of ARNIE, plus I am shooting TARDIS tours, so there is plenty to keep me busy.

Over the course of this next week I shall be posting with more information about both TARDIS tours and Series 1 of A.R.N.I.E . I hope to be able to reveal the logo for A.R.N.I.E's first series as well.

In the week following this I shall also be releasing a special edition of Christel Doctor Who Series 1, airing the whole series again but in one post, so that anybody new to the series can catch up or any avid fans can watch the whole thing from start to finish. Be sure to check back regularly this week...

EDIT - I can also confirm that work has started on Christel Doctor Who Series 2 as Burkey has confirmed on his wonderful blog (Here) that he has started work on his episode, which I know you are going to love!

No comments: