Sunday 17 October 2010

Production Updates...

Although it has been rather quiet post wise this week, I am happy to announce that production schedules are now beginning to kick up some gears and both the Christmas Special and series 1 of ARNIE are beginning to take shape. As I reported earlier on I have the script for the Christmas special finished now and I have already started tiny little bits of the animations.

ARNIE is the main priority at the moment and I intend to do the production in a single block next week when I have a bit of time off of work.

Christel Doctor Who Series 2 is also well on track to start production and that should occur towards the end of November. I have scheduled 3 blocks of production and intend to have all of the episodes ready for the release of the series next year.

In other news I also intend to do a post during next week of the whole of series 1. I got some good reviews of the series but I know that some people have also come along late and may not have yet seen it all so I felt that a post with the entire of the series in it was in order. Until then, thanks for the continued support. There will more ARNIE and Christel Doctor Who News very soon.

No comments: