Saturday 6 November 2010

On SONG for 2011...River Song to be Precise...

After some hard work behind the scenes I am now pleased to announce the next major piece of news about series 2 of Christel Doctor Who. Tonight I make two high profile announcements; Firstly, Burkey's episode will be called Picnic at Asgard, having only seen a small snippet of the script I can tell you with confidence that it will be a barnstorming episode. Secondly, it will feature none other than River Song herself. The engimatic and mysterious professor/doctor/whatever she is, is getting the Christel Doctor Who treatment. I have been looking for a way of including her for a while and Burkey's idea for the episode was too good a one to pass up. Below are some early shots on the 'on set' action as well as a few promo shots that I have made, enjoy...




Check out Burkeys blog here

On a slightly more worrying/sad note I am yet to be able to announce any news about the two episodes that my other guest writer, DanHarma, is writing. His blog seems to have fallen silent and attempts to contact him have proved unsuccessful. More on this as it develops.

No comments: