Wednesday 15 December 2010

More Series 2 Work Done

Over the last few days work has stepped up on script writing for the second series of Christel Doctor Who. Episode 1, Hearts of Stone is now finished and I have written the opening title sequence for episode 2, which I can exclusively reveal, will be called Plight of the Wolflar. I am animating in small chunks as well but have taken a momentary break to focus on writing and finishing off the Christmas Special.

In other news I am very pleased to say that BlueDalek has done a massive feature on Christel Doctor Who in his latest fanzine and I implore you to check it out on his blog (here). Thanks to BlueDalek for doing this as it really helps to promote the series.

I will also be making small changes to the sidebar over the next few hours. I shall start putting up series 2 episode names.

No comments: