Friday 24 December 2010

Series 2 Cinema Trailer Coming Soon...

I have now finished animating epsiodes 1 and 3 of Christel Doctor Who Series 2 and I am about 30-40% of the way through episode 7. This means that I am nicely on track to have the first production block finished before the end of December, which is just what I had planned.

Due to this fact I will also be producing the first 'cinema length' trailer for series 2 before the end of 2010. I can't give a confirmed date yet but it will be after Christmas and before the new year, so be on the look out for that.

In other news, the site is now making its way up to 10,000 hits so a very big thank you to all the people that have visited since the inception. I can't thank you enough, without, you the fans none of this would have worked.

No comments: