Saturday 8 January 2011

Series 2 Rolls on...

With animation on the first block of episodes for Christel Doctor Who series 2 pretty much finished I have now moved onto scripting work again. I am currently writing the two-part story that will become episodes 4 and 5 (The Horus Heresy and Eye of the Beholder respectively) and will feature the return of the Harmonica.

Because I added a mid series break into series 2 I have changed the order in which I am producing the episodes. I intend to get the first half of the series done between now and late March and then start the second half whilst the first six episodes are airing...which could mean an earlier release date. But more on this will follow soon.

P.S. I shall also be adding the what to expect from Christel films in 2011 post to the sidebar so that any new viewers to the site can see whats coming...and anybody that missed the original post can check up as well.

No comments: