Thursday 3 February 2011

Coming (Very) Soon...

Firstly I must apologize for the lack of activity on the blog over the last few days. I have been busy writing and filming and editing. However, I must say that Christel Doctor Who series 2 is now coming along nicely and the first half is, wait for it....Nearly finished...YAY!!! This means that in the next week or two (Work commitments dependant) I shall be putting together the traditional Christel Films Series release trailer, so be sure to look out for that, because then the countdown really will be on!

In other news I am also hoping to have episode 3 of ARNIE finished and up for the weekend. An Uncertain Future is the second part of the story that began in episode 2, times of change, and will again feature, the much liked nemesis , the editor.

So until the weekend, I thank you again for you patience and continued support.

No comments: