Friday 11 February 2011

Series 2 Running Order...

As the release of series 2 of Christel Doctor Who draws nearer I have been feverishly working away at scripting and animating the first half of the series. But I have never truly been satisfied with the running order of the episodes. I have always felt something was not quite right and today I think I have re-dressed the balance.

I have moved Plight of the Wolflar(Formerly Episode 2) into the second half of the series and swapped it for Burkeys episode, Picnic at Asgard(Formerly episode 7). That means River song will now feature in the first half of the series, and you will see both of the episodes from both guest writers. I have also moved the two parter into an earlier position. So to avoid confusion the first half of the series now looks like so...

1. Hearts of Stone - Captinfranko
2. Death on the Line - Blink
3. The Horus Heresy - Captinfranko (Part 1)
4. Eye of the Beholder - Captinfranko (Part 2)
5. Picnic at Asgard - Burkey
6. Memoirs of a Timelord - Captinfranko

No comments: