Monday 4 April 2011

ARNIE Series 2 News...

After posting the finale to series 1 of ARNIE yesterday I promised a post with some big news on the series...and today I shall duly deliver. Okay, firstly ARNIE is back in the Autumn with another series that will run to 5 episodes again, they will stay the same length at around 8 minutes, so whats new I hear you ask? Well...only the fact that ARNIE will be voiced!

That's right I have signed up to the voice acting alliance forums, the very same that Burkey used to cast parts for his Doctor Who Series and over the course of the summer I shall begin to search for the voices of Sargeant Roger Parris and ARNIE himself. Now you may question the logic behind moving the spin-off to voice acting instead of doing it with Christel Doctor Who, but the real reason I am doing so is that I can work out any bugs or problems first, and decide whether I think it is right or not.

Secondly, as you probably guessed from the finale to series 1, Series 2 of the show will take place in the future timezone on New Earth, that;s right, the very same New Earth from the Christel Doctor Who Series 1 episode, Sins of the Father. I can also confirm a return for the somewhat elusive Fletcher Reed and a very familiar monster will return also.

So there you have it. From Autumn this year ARNIE will be a voiced series and there is the possibility that this could then carry through into Christel Doctor Who in future. There's news for you :)

P.S. I haven't posted anything about this on the VAA yet so please don't go looking for it...well not yet at least.

No comments: