Tuesday 3 May 2011

ARNIE Series 2 goes into pre-production

I can quite happily confirm that today I have officially put series 2 of ARNIE into 'pre-production'. I have begun to map out the overall series arc and I know exactly what I want to happen by the end of the series, which I can already promise will blow you away.

Of course you may remember that the series will be the first Christel Doctor Who series to be voice acted and I am planning on getting all of the writing for the episodes done before entering into the casting stage.

I plan to keep the process of upcoming series up to date in the side bar from now on so be sure to check out whats happening over the next few weeks and months. 'Pre-production' is usually quite a long and quiet (news-wise) stage of production but to start it off I can confirm that ARNIE's original appearance at the end of Christel Doctor Who Series 1 episode, Sins of the Fathers, will get explained, and of course that the series will take place in the future setting of New Earth.

No comments: