Saturday 28 May 2011

Series 2 Change!

Now that you have watched Memoirs of a Timelord you have seen that it billed the next episode as City of the Damned. I am chaning the running order for the second half of series 2 slightly. City of the Damned is becoming a two-part story, encompassing episodes 7 and 8. "Music to the ears" will be episode 9 and "The Lying old Witch in the wardrobe" will be episode 10.

I have decided to drop Plight of the Wolflar back to series 3. Its a story that I just couldnt seem to finish and make sense...so I am going to strip it back and rewrite it for series 3, plus, City of the Damned just kept getting longer and will work well as a two part story.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the first part of Christel Doctor Who series 2. As ever, I am very interested to hear what people have to say and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

No comments: