Friday 10 June 2011

Series 3 is Go!!!

So Series 2 is half completed and my thoughts are now beginning to turn towards series 3, which today I have officially given the 'Green Light' If I'm honest it is the series that I have always been the most excited about. This is because it will be VERY different to both series 1 and 2 of Christel Doctor Who.

Firstly, and as already announced, episode 7 will be the Christmas Special, and actually be a story in the series, which means there will be 6 episodes before Christmas and 6 after. It is the 6 episodes after Christmas that I am the most excited about. This is because they will form one gigantic, and dare I say it 'epic' story. There will be a 6 part story to finish off series 3. I should warn you I have had this planned from the very start of Christel Doctor Who and I intend to use it to round off 95% of the storylines and arcs that I currently have running. Everything literally is building up to this 6 part story...which by the way I already have written.

That means that there is a lot to watch out for and hopefully a lot to get excited about. It does NOT mean Christel Doctor Who is coming to an end though, infact as I write this I have in front of me, on my iPad, a rough story arc for series 4 and 5. Hopefully this means there is still a lot to look forward to from Christel Doctor Who, I really can't wait to show you series 3 though!

No comments: