Monday 20 June 2011

Youtube Organising (CDW Series 1 news)

Now that I upload primarily through youtube I have been organising the Christel Videos in certain playlists.

The entirety of ARNIE series 1 can be found here.

Christel Doctor Who Series 2 can be found here.

I am still adding to the playlists so be sure to check back regularly. The idea is that the videos are all in one place to watch altogether should you wish. Of course, they are still available on the side bar in their original posts as well.

Plus, as I now have unlimited Broadband usage at home I am toying with the idea of "re-uploading" series 1 of Christel Doctor Who to youtube. I originally put it on veoh but the quality was rubbish and they have now changed their player, meaning some of the episodes aren't available anymore. This will probably get done in the summer but I will endevaor to get it all back up again before series 3 of Christel Doctor Who starts this Winter.

No comments: