Saturday 23 July 2011

CDW Series 3 Begins to take shape...

Even though there are still 4 episodes left to series 2 of Christel Doctor Who I am beginning to think in detail about series 3. As I have said previously, I have made no secret of the fact that I have always had series 3 pretty much written from the start and I can't wait for you to experience the rollercoaster ride that I have in store for you. I have already let on that the last six episodes of the series will form the finale and should hopefully be a "epic" (cringe) story.

I am now planning and thinking about sets and specific scenes that I need to include and I may even take the plunge and get the series voiced...but this I'm not really sure on yet. I am hoping that I can get enough done to preview a series 3 teaser either at the end of Christel Doctor Who Series 2, or indeed on August 31st when Christel Doctor Who becomes 2 years old.

Anyways, more definitive news on this to follow. Don't forget, CDW Series 2, episode 9, The Lying old Witch in the Wardrobe goes live on this very site tomorrow; and it will reveal the episode title for episode 10, the first of the three part series finale. So definitely be sure to check back for that.

No comments: