Monday 25 July 2011

Series 3 (and 4) Breaking News...

I have had to think long and hard about how to do this and indeed whether to or not at all. But today I am announcing a change in the scheduling and format of Christel Doctor Who series 3. I originally planned for the series to be a full length 13 episode run but I have decided to cut it to simply 6 episodes, which will encompass the one epic (sorry) story that I had in mind for the series finale.

I have done this for a number of reasons. The first is workload, I now have less and less time to commit to the series and I fear the quality of it is suffering because of this. Secondly, and honestly, it is starting to become a chore, and I said whenever this happened I would either scale back or stop completely. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop completely, just scale series 3 back so that you, the viewer, gets the best possible experience that you can.

That leads me on to Series 4. There will be a Christel Doctor Who series 4; but not until 2013. Series 3 will run for six weeks at the end of this year and then take a years break. I feel I need to do it to be able to spend time on other projects and look into ramping up the quality of the series.

There is still a lot to look forward to in the coming months though...The finale of Christel Doctor Who series 2 is simply a few days away and ARNIE series 2 is now in full production. Many thank you's to the people that support and follow this blog, long may that continue.

No comments: