Tuesday 9 August 2011

Back form holiday...episodes 11 and 12, series 3 and ARNIE...

Hi all, I am back from my holiday and refreshed. I am also ready to crack on with further Christel Doctor Who related stuff. First on my list will be actually getting episodes 11 and 12 of series 2 to air. I had got 10 and 11 uploaded before I went but I must have setup the post for episode 11 incorrectly as it did not post (It is now posted directly below this post). Episode 12 just wouldn't upload in time for me to sort it out before I went on holiday but never fear it will be with you by the end of today which will finish off series 2 of Christel Doctor Who.

With that in mind I can make the next big(ish) series 3 announcement. A total of 18 hours on a plane over the last week has allowed me to completely write all of the six episodes of series 3, meaning that I can move into production relatively soon. I always knew the basic outline of series 3 but actually sitting down and writing it has given me "the bug" again and I really cant wait to get started. I am hoping to have series 3 ready for approximately the final 6 weeks of this year, but again I will confirm this closer to the time.

In other news I am now stepping up production on ARNIE series 2. I have begun making a few of the scenes and will be starting to cast voice actors for the roles of ARNIE and Roger Parris relatively soon. I am hoping to have the series ready soon but I am taking a more relaxed approach to its production in as I will be sticking with the "episodes will be shown when ready" philosophy instead of "get one ready for every week".

No comments: