Tuesday 30 August 2011

From small ACORN's, terror grows.

My next animated project, entitled Centerpoint is due next year and with little known about the project I can give you a new piece of information today. It should be noted that planning and writing for Centerpoint are at very early stages, indeed I am not aiming for release until late next year, but I do have an idea of the rough story arc and the "Big-bad" that this will involve.

"ACORN" is something that you will need to be looking out for between now and next winter as it will feature heavily in Centerpoint and may even have a guest appearance in Christel Doctor Who beforehand. 

I can also confirm that agent 3 will appear again in Series 3 of Christel Doctor Who and will be present to recruit more people to the "new" Centerpoint foundation so be sure to watch out for him as well.

No comments: