Tuesday 30 August 2011

Happy Birthday Christel Films

On August 30th 2009 I tentatively hit the "publish post" button to release the very first episode of Christel Doctor Who, entitled Grand Designs it was a story about the tenth doctor and his struggle to rebuild the TARDIS after it crash landed in London of 2021. Little did I know that after hitting that button that two years later Christel Doctor who would have spurned two full series and have its own spin-off show. Okay I hoped, but I didn't know for sure.

There have been so many people who have helped me and supported the series over the course of those two years that I couldn't possibly try to thank you all in just this one post, but to mention a few I must say big thank you-s to Jess (The original owner of Planet Gallifrey), Sylar (for helping me to move to blogger), Blink and Burkey (For giving thier fantastic support to the series and writing amazing stories that helped me push the boundaries of what was possible with the movies and finally to everybody else that follows this blog and watches the episodes giving their support and criticism.

Over the course of today's birthday celebrations I have a number of things planned....

-I am currently re-uploading Grand Designs so that you can see where Christel Doctor started (and how far it has come).
- I shall release the episode names for series 3 of Christel Doctor Who
- I shall be posting the episode that won the viewers poll for favourite series 2 episode.
- I will be revealing a little more Centerpoint information.
- I shall also be revealing some of the first series 3 promotional images.

So lots to look forward to today, keep checking back for all the fun and information as it is posted. Thank you once again.

No comments: