Saturday 17 September 2011

CURRENT Series 3 Scheduling

With the majority of Christel Doctor Who 3 in the bag I am beginning to think in a little more detail about the scheduling for the series. At the moment this is the plan, I say at the moment because things could change a lot before December, and probably will...

I am planning to run episodes 1-3 in regular weekend slots on the first three weekends of December, making it the 3rd, 10th and 17th.

Episodes 5 will be aired on Christmas day with episode 4 either on Christmas Eve on earlier in the week leading up to Christmas.

That leaves episode 6, which should run to over 25 minutes, to air on New Years Day.

I stress again that, at the moment, this is simply the latest incarnation of the plan and may change before December gets here. As with the past series however, there will be a series launch trailer to confirm my plans once and for all.

No comments: