Monday 12 September 2011

Series 3 progressing Nicely

Just a quick update from Christel towers. I have been struck down with a mysterious throat infection recently and so work on Series 3 of Christel Doctor Who has slowed somewhat. However, I am pleased to report that episodes 1 and 2 have now wrapped filming and only need subtitles and effects adding. I have also started episode 3 and have about 7 minutes of filming in the bag, which hopefully means that I should meet the December deadline with ease (famous last words and all that).

This has of course meant that series 2 of ARNIE has taken a back seat. Never fear the series will be here before long, infact I am nearly finished episode 1, even though I haven't cast any voice actors yet. I will of course keep you up to date with what is happening ARNIE and Doctor Who; wise, until then...keep checking back.

No comments: