Thursday 6 October 2011

Series 3...Some questions Answered...

I have had a few people ask me how many questions and plot arcs series 3 will finalise and I can tell you that the answer to that question is simply...a lot of them. In slightly more detail, but without giving too many spoilers away, I shall attempt to quantify "a lot of them".

- I recommend watching the 2009 specials again, you will find out why the first one was called Grand Designs.

- There will be a long standing question answered about a certain companion.

- You will see the beginning and end of a number stories.

- You saw the Doctor regenerating in the "September Trailer" so that obviously happens...right?

- Last, but probably the most obvious, you will find out what the guardians of time are up to...but they aren't necessarily the "big-baddie" for the series.

- There is a wedding...

Some of these you knew already, some may be a tad confusing, but I want to keep people interested and talking.

No comments: