Monday 31 October 2011

Some ARNIE Progress

After my well documented problems with OSX Lion and Stunts and Effects I am pleased to say that I have now managed to write a story for the final episode of ARNIE. I have enough footage to use and on a first rough cut it cobbles together quite well into a story. It actually works as more of a series 3 prequel story instead of a continuation of ARNIE series 1 but it really is the best I could do with what I had available.

As far as a release date goes I am hoping that will be quite soon. I am still unable to access the VAA forums so I think I might just knock the idea of voice acting on the head for ARNIE and concentrate on getting CDW Series 3 finished and Centerpoint written.

On the note of Christel Doctor Who, I am hoping to be able to release the first "character trailer", which will be Tabitha's, very soon, so be sure to watch out for that one.

No comments: