Tuesday 13 December 2011

Episode 3 Plot Synopsis

Can you believe that the end of episode 3 will actually mark the halfway point of series 3, and believe me when I tell you that you really haven't seen anything yet. Barring episode 6 this episode is the one that I am the most excited about because of simply one scene, and I cant wait for you to see it, hopefully you won't see it coming. But before I give too much away below is the plot synopsis for the episode.

With an evil version of himself now causing havoc throughout time and space the Doctor has some dark facts to face up to. This is what he could have become and now he will need to call in favors from across time and space simply to survive, yet with conflict brewing everywhere and every-when the Doctor has one last task perform and it is one that he hoped he would never have to.

No comments: